I realize I haven't posted anything for quite some time, but thanks to all of you that keep checking hoping that sometime I will. Here are the lyrics to a song that was played at my mom's funeral. I have been listening to this song quite a bit lately and it has helped me to find a peace knowing that my mom has kissed the world goodbye, but has gone in peace to laugh on Glory's side.... What a comfort to me!! Untitled Hymn - By Chris Rice Weak and wounded sinner Lost and left to die O, raise your head, for love is passing by Come to Jesus Come to Jesus Come to Jesus and live! Now your burden's lifted And carried far away And precious blood has washed away the stain, so Sing to Jesus Sing to Jesus Sing to Jesus and live! And like a newborn baby Don't be afraid to crawl And remember when you walk Sometimes we fall...so Fall on Jesus Fall on Jesus Fall on Jesus and live! Sometimes the way is lonely and steep and filled with pain So if your sky is dark and pours the rain, then Cry to Jesus Cry to Jesus Cry to Jesus and live! O, and when the love spills over And music fills the night And when you can't contain your joy inside, then Dance for Jesus Dance for Jesus Dance for Jesus and live! And with your final heartbeat Kiss the world goodbye Then go in peace, and laugh on Glory's side, and Fly to Jesus Fly to Jesus Fly to Jesus and LIVE!
Check out what Sara read at the funeral as well. It was pretty awesome!!
http://saralynnkauffman.blogspot.com/2008/11/this-is-what-i-read-at-my-mothers.html
Here are some pictures of my Mom.....




1 comments:
I've been doing on line classes and taking a lot of lessons at night and working during the day. Today was the frist the catch up with friends blogs. I am sooo sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't know. I can't imagine the pain. My heart cries with you. Especially througth your first holiday without her. I am so sorry. My praryers are with you and the family.
Post a Comment